Isle of Man Bank operates a network of cash machines (ATMs) across the Island. These cash machines (ATMs) can be used by our customers and customers of other banks. Our customers can use their Isle of Man Bank debit cards at thousands of ATMs worldwide.
Donate to Charity
Balance & mini statements
Access Emergency Cash
Every branch of Isle of Man Bank has a cash machine for your convenience. We have branches at:
- Regent Street, Douglas
- Athol Street, Douglas *
- Market Square, Castletown
- Station Road, Port Erin
- Parliament Street, Ramsey
- Athol Street, Peel
* ATM available during branch opening hours only
We also have additional cash machines in these locations:
- Nobles Hospital, Douglas
- Sea Terminal, Douglas
- Corkill's Garage, Onchan
- Ronaldsway Airport
Our mobile app also features an ATM Locator to help you find your nearest cash machine.
Get Cash is a super handy feature of our app - it lets you withdraw cash from a cash machine, without the need for a debit card. Perfect if you've forgotten your wallet or purse and left it at home.
As long as you have £10 in your account, you can make a withdrawal. The daily limit is £130 - plenty to get you through the rest of the day and back home safe and sound!
To use Get Cash
- From the 'Get Cash' option within your mobile banking app, choose the amount of cash that you would like to withdraw and tap 'Get cash code'.
- Tap 'Reveal code' to see your code or 'Share' to send it to somebody else.
You can also tap 'Cancel' to cancel the code.
- You (or the person you have shared the code with) have 3 hours to withdraw the cash from a cash machine that supports Get Cash*.
If the code expires, the funds will re-credit your account within 24 hours.
- To withdraw the cash, simply press 'Enter' on the cash machine and follow on-screen instructions for 'emergency cash'.
* Get Cash can be used at any cash machine belonging to Isle of Man Bank, NatWest International, NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland (in Scotland), Ulster Bank (in Northern Ireland) or Tesco.