Isle of Man Bank operates a network of cash machines (ATMs) across the Island. These ATMs can be used by our customers and customers of other banks. Our customers can use their Isle of Man Bank debit cards at thousands of ATMs worldwide
Donate to Charity
Balance & mini statements
Access emergency cash
Every branch of Isle of Man Bank has a cash machine for your convenience. We have branches at:
- Regent Street, Douglas
- Athol Street, Douglas *
- Market Square, Castletown
- Station Road, Port Erin
- Parliament Street, Ramsey
- Atholl Street, Peel
* ATM available during branch opening hours only
We also have addtional cash machines located in these locations:
- Nobles Hospital, Douglas
- Sea Terminal, Douglas
- Corkill's Garage, Onchan
- Ronaldsway Airport
Our mobile app also features an ATM Locator to help you find your nearest cash machine.
Get Cash is a function of our mobile banking app that lets you withdraw money quickly without using your bank card. It's great for those times, when you pop out during your lunch hour, but don't have cash on you.
To use Get Cash
- From the 'Get Cash' option within your mobile banking app, choose the amount of cash that you would like to withdraw and tap 'Get cash code'.
- Tap 'Reveal code' to see your code or 'Share' to send it to somebody else.
You can also tap 'Cancel' to cancel the code.
- You (or the person you have shared the code with) have 3 hours to withdraw the cash from a cash machine that supports Get Cash*.
If the code expires, the funds will re-credit your account within 24 hours.
- To withdraw the cash, simply press 'Enter' on the cash machine and follow on-screen instructions for 'emergency cash'
* Get Cash can be used at any cash machine belonging to Isle of Man Bank, NatWest International, NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland (in Scotland), Ulster Bank (in Northern Ireland) or Tesco.